Moroccan cous cous

Hi everyone!
Today,I am going to be cooking Moroccan Cous Cous. The Moroccan way is different to the way you would normally have it except this is my experiment so nothing is exactly the Moroccan way but my way. If you would like to experiment too,here is my recipe:


For the Cous Cous:
Boiled water 💦 (leave a centimeter of water above the cous cous)
Olive oil
Black pepper
A bag of cous cous grains
Harrisa paste

Additional food:
Fried carrot sticks
Fried mushrooms
Olives
Sun-dried tomatoes 🍅
Orange juice

Special Equipment:
Serving spoon
Kettle
Bowl
Fork
Pan

1.Boil the water 💦 then pour it in the bowl of cous cous.Leave for 5mins
2.Fry the mushrooms and carrots in the pan for 15mins
3.Add the veggies to the cous cous including the olives.
5.pour  a glass of orange juice to go with your meal


Enjoy my experiment
Here's my dish


Jelly Bean


Comments