Roast vegetables

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to make roast vegetables!They're really simple but delicious. I was never a huge fan of veggies and I still am not but this is one of the only ways I like to have my vegetables.

Some times people like to season their veggies. You can also do that by adding seasoning before or after you put it in the oven.If you would like a mixture of flavours on your veggies, try adding salt, pepper and a hint of oregano.

Here's the recipe:
3-4 chopped potatoes
any spices you like

Special equipment:
oven
oiled baking tray


1.Pre-heat the oven.
2.Place the potatoes in the tray.
3.Put the tray in the oven.
4.Cook for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown NOT BURNT!!!!!!!!!!
( add the seasoning when you want)


Hope you like this dish!



This is a family recipe.







Jelly Bean!


P.S:this is an excellent side!!!👍😎

Comments

Post a Comment